Crooked Star Bulldogges strives to make the payment process as transparent and straightforward as possible. Unfortunately, we must take certain safeguards to protect and ensure the transaction is entered into willfully and with the intention of completing the purchase process. Deposit Fees are necessary.
Each purchase is well documented, and the buyer is provided:
- Documentation of the sale
- A Puppy Contract outline the condition of the sale, and
- Receipt(s) of payment.
- Unless agreed upon, all deposit fees are accepted via credit/debit card through Paypal. We do not accept cash apps as they do not provide any consumer protections for either party.
- Crooked Star Bulldogges will invoice through the PayPal platform. This ensures, CSB never has the buyer’s credit card information. CSB will assume all fees associated with the transaction. The buyer will receive an email containing the invoice to pay, a sample copy of the puppy agreement, and a recent picture of the puppy.
By paying/receiving the deposit fees, both parties agree to the terms of the “Puppy Deposit Agreement: as outlined on the deposit invoice.
- Once the deposit is made, the puppy will be removed from the market until such time the final payment is made. See FINAL PAYMENT for further information.
- As mention above, the deposit are only accepted via credit/debit cards through PayPal. We do not accept CashApp, Venmo or other non-regulated apps. PayPal (Visa/MasterCard, etc) is regulated by the Fair Credit Act; therefore, affords both parties a level of consumer protection – we, as the seller, are not handling your credit card information, and you, as the buyer, have all of the consumer projections given to you through your credit or debit card. You do not have to have a PayPal account; they are simply our credit card processor. Deposit Fees are non-refundable.
- Although CSB will eventually need the Buyer’s complete contact information, for the deposit, we only need the Buyer’s name, email address and phone number.
- ALL FINAL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BEFORE THE PUPPY IS 10 WEEKS OLD. An additional fee of $100 per week, including any additional DVM bills, will be added to the purchase price and must be paid before the puppy is released. IF FINAL PAYMENT IS NOT MADE BY THE END OF WEEK 12, THE PUPPY WILL RETURN TO THE MARKET, AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
- FINAL PAYMENT can be made with cash, money order, cashier’s check, or credit card. If payments are made using a credit or debit card, a 3.2% fee will be added to the balance due. ALL PAYMENTS MADE THROUGH PAYPAL are NON-REFUNDABLE, no exceptions. The buyer agrees to work with the breeder to resolve any issues. If an agreement cannot be made, the buyer and the seller must abide by the terms of the contract.
- If the puppy is scheduled to be shipped, final payment must be made no later than 10 days beforehand. Personal checks WILL NOT BE accepted unless previously discussed.