All Crooked Star Bulldogge puppies are sold as PETS with limited registration unless a previous arrangement has been made for breeding purposes. All puppies are produced from our own breeding stock; we will only purchase stud services from outside programs that meet or exceed our standards on animal evaluation and testing. We pride ourselves on our high standards, ethics, and business practices.
I would encourage you to review our payment policies.
So the answer the question – How Much?
Olde English Bulldogges:
- Standard Colors: Black and White, Red and White, Fawn and White, etc., start at $1,500 – $1,600.
- Exotic Colors: Chocolate, White and any Standard Color Tri, such as a black tri, start at $1,700 – $2,000.
- Rare Color: Blue and Lilac, including extremely rare colors such as champagne-lilac start at $1900 – $2,200. For Rare Color Tri, the price typically increases by 10-15%.
- Merle: Merle puppies are extremely rare and will start at $2,000 and go up depending on the color. For Merle Tri, the price typically increases by 10-15%.
French Bulldogs present an interesting dilemma in standardizing pricing simply because there are so many different combinations of what they carry (genotype) versus what they present (phenotype). We have listed our “general” prices. Also, understand, even with a zillion puppies on the market, the demand still outpaces quality puppies.
One must also understand that Frenchies can carry genetic color DNA other than what they “present” For Example, one of our male puppies is Cream (e/e); however, if you were to strip the cream genetic, he would chocolate (co/co) with tan (at/a) points. Therefore a standard color dog, such as a fawn, may, in fact, be priced higher than our standard price because the puppy is carrying a copy of another color (s) of DNA.
- Standard Colors: Black and White, Red and White, Fawn and White, etc. start at $1,600 – $2,000.
- Standard Color Plus: Standard Colors, including Cream carrying coco, blue or any other recessive color gene, will start at $1,800-$2,200
- Exotic Colors or Carriers: Cream, Chocolates (coco) or any Standard Color with tan marking starts at $1,800 – $2,200. This would include any “dilute” carrier.
- Rare Color: Blue, Lilac, or Chocolates (bb) start at $2,000 – $2,500. Tan points will add to the cost.
- New Rare Colors: Isabella, New Shade will start at $3,000 and may go to $4,000
- Merle: Merle puppies are extremely rare and will start at $2,500 – $4,000.
- The price increase with such additions as color, tan-points,or fluffy carriers.
All Crooked Star Bulldogge puppies are sold and priced as pets only unless we discuss breeding rights and the additional fees are paid. Breeder rights allow the buyer to register their puppies with the appropriate registry. Generally, the prices for breeding rights equal 25% (min) of the cost of the dog. The rights for a $1,500 puppy would be calculated as 1,500 X .25= $375; therefore, the total cost would be $1,875. Some dogs may have a higher fee which will be specified at the time of purchase.