If you ever require boarding services for your dog, Crooked Star Bulldogge may be able to accommodate you, even though we are not a full-service boarding facility. We have limited space for boarding but offer the same level of care as our resident dogs. Our climate-controlled facilities feature large indoor areas for dogs to stay in and access to a spacious outdoor area through a doggy door. Unless otherwise agreed upon, dogs are kept apart and given their own space.
At Crooked Star Bulldogge, we understand the importance of ensuring that your dog is well taken care of when you are away. We make every effort to provide a comfortable and safe environment for your dog during their stay with us. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to meeting your pet’s unique needs and ensuring they receive the best possible care.
Owners Responsibly –
- OWNER must provide Crooked Star Bulldogges a copy of current HEATH CERTIFICATE (including a fecal), vaccination, AND access to veterinary records, including but not limited to the veterinarian’s name and contact information in which the DOG is under the care and other information either CSB or CSB veterinarian request.
- The OWNER specifically represents that the pet has not been exposed to any infectious disease within 30 days prior to check in.
- The OWNER specifically warrants and represents that the pet is not vicious and has not attacked any person or animal in the past. In addition, the OWNER agrees to the hold harmless clause listed below for any and all claims arising from acts of the animal.
- The OWNER understands that the conduct of the pet cannot be absolutely controlled and if the pet’s behavior becomes aberrant or destructive to the point of gaining access outside the confines of the facility, Crooked Star Bullodogges will be held harmless from said actions and the OWNER may be responsible for any and all damages caused by the pet.
- Mealtime can be up to 3 times per day. We want to try and keep their schedules for feeding as close to what they have at home as possible; however, that doesn’t always line up with our schedule for the care of the overall facility.
- Owners must provide enough food for the entire stay and supplements such as canned or raw food. Should Crooked Star Bulldogges run out of the owner-provided food, we will supplement with what we feed our dogs, at the owner’s expense.
Illness of Dog –
- Crooked Star Bulldogges agrees to notify the OWNER if the dog becomes ill. If the OWNER does not immediately inform us regarding measures to be taken or if the dog’s health requires emergency action, the OWNER agrees to grant Crooked Star Bulldogges permission to seek a veterinarian or other services at their discretion pertaining to the emergency. Any expense incurred in connection with such care is the OWNER’s responsibility and will be either paid directly to the veterinary clinic or reimbursed to Crooked Star Bulldogges.
HOLD HARMLESS –
- BY SIGNATURE, THE OWNER AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS CROOKED STAR LLC, CROOKED STAR BULLDOGGES, BERNIE, AND CHRISTINA KEASLER, EMPLOYEES THEREOF, CONTRACTORS OF, AND VETERINARIAN CLINICS AND THEIR OWNERS AND STAFF OF ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR THAT MAY ACCRUE FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING LOSS BY FIRE, THEFT, RUNNING AWAY, DEATH OR INJURY DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER THE DOG IN ON THE PREMISES OF CROOKED STAR LLC OR NOT, EXCEPT WHERE ANY SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY NEGLECT OR INTENTIONAL ACT OF CROOKED STAR LLC, OR THOSE PREVIOUSLY LISTED.
- IN ADDITION, THE OWNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTION AND BEHAVIORS OF THE DOG AT ANY TIME DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND IN NO CASE SHALL CROOKED STAR LLC, OR THOSE LISTED ABOVE BE LIABLE FOR THE ANIMALS ACTS AND BEHAVIORS OTHER THAN FOR THE EXERCISE OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF THE PART OF CROOKED STAR LLC, OR THOSE PREVIOUSLY LISTED. BY SIGNATURE, THE OWNER AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS CROOKED STAR LLC AND THOSE LISTED PREVIOUSLY AGAINST ANY AND ALL DAMAGES SUSTAINED OR SUFFERED BY REASON OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIMS OF INJURIES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE TEAMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.